Monday, November 14, 2005

Welcome to my Lakers blog!

Welcome to my thoughts, opinions, and rants. After reading the blogging of a friend, I came up with a brilliant and original idea. I was going to write a blog of my own.

I decided to start with a blog focused on my favorite basketball team, the Los Angeles Lakers. The team I grew up watching with my brother and mother in the 80's (the Showtime era).

Fast forward 20+ years and you have an addict. I watch every game these days although I was able to keep the addiction at bay by not having to watch every game live. This took years of work. It actually works rather well with the family now. I am able to spend time with them and let the DVR work it's magic. It's actually kind of nice to be able to fast forward through the commercials, pause, rewind or run it in slow motion as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home